ma vie en v.f.

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Gondewhat?

Three cheers for the academie de lille for being on the ball. I got a letter today telling me at what school i'll be teaching (unfortunately it's not the "official" letter i need to get a visa, but they say it'll be along soon!). I'll be the english assistant for Lycée (lycée=highschool) Marguerite de Flandre in Gondecourt. Gondecourt is about 12 miles south of Lille so theres a very good chance I'll be living in Lille and commuting to work everyday! This is incredible news since I was really scared that I'd be placed in a small town out in the boonies...see, i told you the gods were smiling on me today!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

Hey Natalie, how's it going?
I read your blog for the first time today, and I guess that you're going to be working in the Lille area this upcoming year. Let me know if you have any questions, as I was there last year (and just got back about a month ago).
Stephen

2:21 AM

 
Blogger Natalie, sans h. said...

Hey Stephen...thanks so much...didn't your school give you housing...did that work out well...do you know anything about Gondecourt (is commuting from Lille even possible)? What did you think about Lille? Any info would be fantastic...oh and thanks for the link on your site :)

5:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home