ma vie en v.f.

Friday, April 08, 2005

don't pop my bubble!

alright...what just happened here???

so i just logged into monster.com to start the job hunt for my impending return to the united states...i was sitting there looking at the link "find me a job" and right then and there, i wanted to just cry...i don't know if it was a mini panic attack or what (i've never had one before) but i couldn't bear to look at that website for a second longer...miriam (who's at the computer next to me) gave me quite a strange look as i jumped up and opened the window for some fresh air...then i jumped around the room trying to litterally shake off the feeling of anxiety that had come over me...thank god we're the only ones in the computer room, the other teachers already think i'm crazy...

i can't handle this today...i'm not ready...

just thinking about hunting for a job right now makes me break out in sweats...let me keep the real world out for just a few more weeks...let me stay in this fantasy world for just a little bit longer, please?

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

That kinda sound's like an Anxiety Attack. I used to get them, but then I also used to drink an obscene ammount of coffee daily too. Funny how the two almost seemed connected somehow. ;o)

Just saying, if you do drink a lot of caffine that you may want to cut down on your intake for a while...but it's probably just a one off, brought to you by the wonderful world of stress.

6:50 PM

 
Blogger srah said...

http://www.delayingtherealworld.com/

4:43 PM

 
Blogger Natalie, sans h. said...

yeah...i gave up caffine nearly five years ago...so i don't think it's that...i don't think it was a full blown anxiety attack...think it was an anxiety tick...i just think i need to mentally prepare myself the next time i sit down and job hunt!!!

2:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home