ma vie en v.f.

Saturday, June 19, 2004

The Arrêté has arrived

This week just keeps getting better and better! Not only is The Mountain Girl coming back from Brazil soon (I didn't think I'd get to see her before I left!!) but Lille sent me my arrêté yesterday, official stamp and all. This is incredible, concidering most people don't get their's until August or September. So now I can head down to Houston and get my visa.

I was supposed to babysit at 5:30 AM this morning, but luckily it was canceled. Damn, it's nice to sleep in for a change. Anyone who knows me, knows I am NOT a morning person. The recent work schedule change (i have to get there at 7:15am instead of noon!!!) has been a little rough, so sleeping in until 10:30 was absolutely heavenly.

After talking to The Dentist today, I'm so excited to be meeting up with my girls again. All through college i've had this great group of ladies that have totally been my lifeline. This past year we've all gone our separate ways (Dallas, Brazil, Spain, Nor-Cal...and lonely me still in Austin), but now everyone will be heading back to the states/texas for a bit. I'm really glad I'll be able to see everyone before I leave for France.

I must say I'm quite suprised by how many people have visited my little blog (over 120 in one week!). I'm glad eveyone is checking it out - feedback is always welcome, so leave some comments, people!
Lunch is calling...I hope everyone's saturday is as gorgeous as it is here in austin!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey natalious, Mountain Girl here, I love these euphemisms you've come up for us... what are the other ones (Miss Spain and Miss Dallas?)
beijooooos amiga,
:)

6:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home