ma vie en v.f.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

happy new year...

so i'm back...i hope everyone had a fantastic holiday season...i've been back in lille for little over 24 hours...i got back an hour and a half before my first class yesterday...of course i was completely unprepared...so we just ended up talking about the vacation and about new years resolutions...i made them come up with three each...it really bothered me how many of them said "stop smoking"...
italy was a blast...my favorite cities were, by far, siena and venice...seina was so quaint and venice was just too surreal...but in the end, i'm glad to be home...traveling was getting really tiring...every two days having to get up and repack your stuff and haul it to the train stataion was a huge pain in the ass...it was great seeing my mom and sister...we had a big travel scrabble (one of my b-day presents) tournament...the final score was mom:2, me:3, sis:4...yeah the little twerp won...i chalk it up to my english being so bad after spending so much time in france...but somehow i don' t think they bought it...oh yeah...by the way, sis, it is bogie for the golf term, but bogey means "something that causes fear" so i guess you legitimately won...sigh...
well...i'm at the internet cafe and this i costing me an arm and a leg...so i must say à bientot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home