ma vie en v.f.

Friday, June 25, 2004

Why I LOVE Hotmail!

I take back every mean thing I've ever said about Hotmail! So my hotmail account has been at maximum capacity for several months...and I mean MAXIMUM CAPACITY. I was hovering at 80% of my storage limit for the past few weeks. I was planning, LITTERALLY, to upgrade my account today. I figured $20/year wasn't that much for some extra space. But when I logged on this morning...it said I was at 2%! Hmmmmmm...perplexing. They just sent me an email saying they updated my accout to 100MB...FOR FREE! I don't know why they've decided to be so nice to their users...but i'm not going to question it!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gmail (free email from google) just started last week on monday and gmail gives 1000mb (1gig) of space for free...the next day my yahoo account gave me 100mb (up from 6mb, and now my hotmail account finally decided to upgrade, and it's about time...

7:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home