ma vie en v.f.

Sunday, July 04, 2004

long time, no post. I swear, I have a really good excuse....

Sorry for taking so long to update. This past week, however, has been a little nutty. Last weekend, while going down to dallas to visit No Doze and The Dentist, I hydroplaned out of control and wrecked my car. Thank goodness i didn't hit someone else and no one was in the car with me. I lost control of the car, under a bridge, and slammed into a pillar. The passenger side is completely crushed....pretty scary. Luckily, no bones were broken, just whiplash...which i've had before. I'm doing physical therapy (lots of massages....yessss!!!). So the past week i've been in denton, letting my mommy take care of me.


Since i'm car-less, my mom drove me back to austin yesterday. I went up to work and all my kids in my class room gave me these looks like, "who the hell are you?"...geesh, i've only been gone for a week and they've completely forgotten me. It seems kind of pointless, now, coming back to austin. I'm moving in 4 weeks...so it hardly seems worth coming back to work, especially since i'm not sure how much i'll be able to do w/my back hurting like it is. we'll see...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home