ma vie en v.f.

Saturday, July 17, 2004

The end is nigh!

It finally hit me this week that my time here in austin is RAPIDLY coming to an end.  Two weeks to go and I feel like I haven't gotten anything done.  What have I been doing the past two months? Sitting on my ass, that's what!  I guess the car accident set me back more than I realized.  This weekend is going to be devoted to packing and *gulp* repainting my apartment.   I'm going to try to make it down to houston and get my visa at some point, but that would require translating a bunch of stuff into french...an idea that has become more and more terrifying.  I've hardly spoken any French theses past seven months and when put on the spot yesterday, I totally choked.  My physical therapist introduced me to one of his co-workers from Nancy, who's doing an internship here in Austin.  He was very nice and very helpful (spoke PERFECT english).  He has three kids and wife who are coming to visit next week and he needs a babysitter...I offered, and we'll see if he calls!  Before I attempt to babysit in French, I better get some studying in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home