ma vie en v.f.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Here in Gondecourt

So, here I am. I arrived in Gondecourt yesterday and moved into my miniscule, but FREE apartment. The teachers are REALLY nice and have been very helpful. I started meeting the students today. For the most part they were very quiet, but a few spoke up. They had some interesting questions...one kept talking about how dangerous it is in the US...you know, with all the guns. One of the classes went to see Fahrenheit 9/11 today and their teacher asked me to come answer questions about the movie for her class tomorrow, which I'm excited to do since I love that movie. The other assistants should be arriving later this week...hopefully we can work through some of these issues (like getting a bank account, and the carte de sejour) together.
It sucks, but I'm still not over the jet lag...i was up, wide awake at 4 am this morning. While it was easy to make it through the morning....I'm dying now. I need a nap, bad....but alas, i have another class to go meet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home