ma vie en v.f.

Monday, August 16, 2004

blog blackout

sorry for the long delay between posts. i haven't had internet access for the past couple weeks...well, i could get it at my mom's house, but i'd rather slit my wrists then use dial up...so here i am, at my dad's using his computer, since it has highspeed access. things in denton have been...well...low-key... I've been quite crafty...i learned how to knit a few weeks ago, and i used my sister's new sewing machine to make a purse. Aside from the random run-ins with old high school friends and going to see some great movies down in Dallas (GO SEE GARDEN STATE NOW!!!!)...i've been relaxing at home and reading (I finished Choke last night...i can't get enough of chuck palahniuk). Oh...remember when i said the next time i get on plane i'd be leaving for france....yeah, well i lied. We flew to Minnesota two weekends ago for a famiy reunion. It was so much fun and was great to get out of the heat for a while (the highs were in the 70s!!!)...i'll post some pics when i have a chance.
The france preparations are coming along fine...i got my visa last week. However, the consulate in Houston forgot to send back some paperwork and now they can't find it!!! It's a little distressing, but the lady at the embassy said i can get it when i arrive in france. I'm going to keep bugging the consulate and hopefully my file will turn up before i leave for france.
My mom and I are taking my little sister, Grace, off to college tomorrow...we're driving all the way to Arkansas, so it will be a while untill i can post again. peace

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi natalie, sans h - how are you this evening? i decided to scope out your scene and see what you've been up to, even though i called you from my wrong turn in aspen, co oh-so-recently... i'm headed to iowa tomorrow to see... shoot, i forgot the nickname we gave her at dinner that one night at sam paios, but anyways, i'm enjoying myself in denver and i was telling my grandma tonight about all you girls and she was quite delighted at your opportunity to go to france. that's right, grandma thinks you are way cool for school. ;) aight, i'll see you sooner than later on this drive back to tejas.
-mtngirl

9:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home