ma vie en v.f.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

The lazy days of...well, it still *feels* like summer

I know, I know...It's been nearly a month since my last post. I promise once I actually GET to France, I'll be much better about updating. The past few weeks have been quite lazy. I finally finished my scarf and I'm starting on knitting a cozy for my new iPod (which should arrive this week!). The lost visa paperwork somehow made it back to me. Talk about a relief. I didn't know how I was going to get my Carte de Sejour without it. I'm still looking for an apartment, but with little success. It seems i might need to relax my criteria for a roomie. It's impossible to find a non-smoking roomate without a cat! I think I could handle the cat, but definately NOT the smoking, unless they could do it outside. I'm definately starting to feel anxious...especially since I haven't been practicing my french much. I swear I'll get to it...I've just got too many...um...other important things to do...

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

So, what happened with the visa paper mix up? I'm very curious to hear what happened...

5:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home